Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Turning Point!

Good_night1 "I was never afraid of failure, for i would sooner fail than not be among the best." -John Keats

This is the most powerful quote I've ever read... Why this quote? Well gee, it tells me almost everything about what we call LIFE!

Never be afraid of failure. Everyday, we always ask ourselves some questions like "Will I win this battle or not?", "Where will this decision take me?", "Will I be noticed if I do this? or will I end up still being a loser?".... You don't mess up with the Zohan especially these days! Don't mess up with yourself!

Be Optimistic and never get tired of trying new things! Don't doubt your personal capabilities! And lastly, never ever think that you're a FAILURE! No one fails unless they give up, the BEST people have had experienced a lot of difficulties before they became one of the highly appreciated ones...

Thanks to John Keats! You've given my life more chances, for everytime that I'll stumble, for every wound i'll get, for every blood that will flow and for every tears that might fall... I will always keep on fighting... this time... FAILURE is not my game anymore... I'm done with it!

Let's all be stronger, braver and be always at our BEST! Godspeed everyone!


As time goes bye bye bye...

Image PreviewAs time goes bye bye bye...

as time goes by... it's becoming easier for me to leave this country...

my mom seems to have a better life now (new house, no worries and healthy life)...

my sisters are on the right way of living with their own families...

my work has given me enough opportunities to be what i wanted to be...

and my lovelife seems to be a desert of lonesome stories...

THINK! it's about to move on, but still counting on things that might change my decision...

LONESOME and HOPING....

Image Previewwhat if...

what if i wake up one day...realizing that you don't deserve my love...

that you don't deserve my sacrifices...that you don't deserve all my efforts

will you be there to hold me back? will you be there to say that "I need you" or

"Please don't go"...? or will you just let me go without any questions....?

say you love me... don't wait for me to say "I Love You" everytime... coz you'll

never know until when i can take everything... coz you'll never know until when i

can accept the fact that I'm just nothing to you....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any comments my dear?

Powered By Blogger